Monday, February 8, 2010

So I'm going to be re-painting my room, is there a website to look at interior wall paint colors? please help!?

so you read the question that's pretty much it


i tried Lowe's and sherwin williams already and they only have tips, is there a site that has the actual colors of paint they sell for viewing online? maybe this isn't invented,if not someone should invent it for my convenience.


thanks for your help :)


*AmandaSo I'm going to be re-painting my room, is there a website to look at interior wall paint colors? please help!?
Go to Behr.com. They have a program with rooms you can virtual-paint, to see what they will look like in various colors.





I used it before I painted my house.So I'm going to be re-painting my room, is there a website to look at interior wall paint colors? please help!?
Another very helpful tip after you decide on a color... try the color out before you buy all that you need to paint your room. You can often buy colors by the quart for around $5, I know Sherwin Williams can match the color you've chosen and mix up a quart for you. Often, colors look very different after they've been put on the wall and are allowed to dry. If you do this, apply the color with a roller, even a very small one if you'd like, just not a paint brush as that could leave brush marks on your wall which may be noticeable even after you've done all your painting. For more helpful tips for do-it-yourself painting, check out the links below.
http://www.behr.com/colorsmart4/colorsma鈥?/a>





here is a link cick on the color you want and then you can browse colors then click on the color you want then click preveiw and click sample picture and then click on the room you want it in then click on the walls and you can look at it hope i helped
One more comment on the Behr's site. They have a program called ';paint your place';. You can upload your own digital photos of your room and try out colors and see how your room will look with different paint colors.
  • windows live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment