Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm painting an interior wall (bedroom) and in some places, some of the paint was sticking .........?

.....and pulling off the old paint. What did I do wrong? How can I fix it? This just happened in a few spots on 2 of the walls.I'm painting an interior wall (bedroom) and in some places, some of the paint was sticking .........?
That meens you have an interior leak somewhere %26amp; the paint made it heavier, and glue like, and that makes the moist dry wall come off w/it, its been hiding there now. SURPRISE !!I'm painting an interior wall (bedroom) and in some places, some of the paint was sticking .........?
i cant help with your question, but whats funny is my cat looks JUST like your pic. She is all white and has diff colored eyes just like that. :] it looks pretty tight
Get some Killz Primer and roll it over the spot where the paint is sticking. Wait for it to dry and then try painting over the primer. the killz should seal any moisture and solve the problem.
I don't believe its your fault,there could be two reasons I know of. The walls may have gotten wet behind the existing paint or some one originally painted over grease and or dirt without cleaning and priming. You can take sand paper and go over the surfaces any real loose paint should just come off. Then I would prime the walls before I started painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment