Saturday, February 27, 2010

What color of painting would look good on a really dark brown wall?

I am looking for a painting that will be on a dark brown wall. Couple walls are dark brown with white kitchen cabinets, there is also some lime green accent in the room. I want an abstract painting but don't know which color should be in the painting.What color of painting would look good on a really dark brown wall?
I love blue-grey with brown.





Here's an article on contrasting colors that has some good tips:


http://www.ehow.com/how_4833945_contrast鈥?/a>What color of painting would look good on a really dark brown wall?
Wow a black and white photo of a cityscape would look great! (I know you said abstract, but that's what came to me.)





For an abstract painting, red is always cool to use when there are lime green accents in play, just another pop of color. I don't have a specific work of art in mind, but I get my art from TJMaxx and Target
Black and white painting would look good.
I think red will look really good. I have that in my living room. Try either semi bright or a burgundy. hope i helped.
turquiose or teal would look nice

No comments:

Post a Comment