Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you know if the painting on your wall is really a painting or a print?

I jave got a painting but kno nothing about it other than that it looks really old and I do not feel any thing when I rub my hands on it, so i presume this could be a print of the original painting. i can not make up my mind.How do you know if the painting on your wall is really a painting or a print?
A painting would indeed be textured, but don't discount the value of a print either. It could be Glicee or a lithograph that could be worth hundreds, even thousands. And quite possibly nothing at all. For best answers, take it to a local art dealer.How do you know if the painting on your wall is really a painting or a print?
iugvuij
a painting should look bumpy and a signiture at the bottom right corner.A print is real smooth.
Real paint has a texture. You can feel the paint on a painting - not that I recommend that.
u asked me how do you know that?But i don't know!!Pleaz give me the best answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment