Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do I have to primer before painting my bedroom wall?

I am painting two of my bedroom walls purple.


Do I have to primer them? And can I just use spray paint :)Do I have to primer before painting my bedroom wall?
It all depends on what is on the walls now. Go to the paint store and tell them what is on the walls and they can direct you to the right paint to use and whether you need to prime or not. AND NO! YOU CAN'T USE SPRAY PAINT!Do I have to primer before painting my bedroom wall?
Home Depot sells a paint that is primer and paint all in one made by Behr. Check it out.
depending on the color you are trying to cover up


priming with white will give your color coat a more true color


and spray paint, in the little cans, is far too expensive


if you know how to handle the spray units, more power to you

No comments:

Post a Comment