Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anyone ever used the ';Wall Magic Painting Kit';?

I am looking into painting my wall faux look. I'm wondering if I should invest in the ';Wall Magic Painting Kit'; Anyone have any comments about this kit. Is it easy to use?Anyone ever used the ';Wall Magic Painting Kit';?
I've seen them but haven't bought them nor think I ever would. It seems to me that a massive amount of control would be required to get that patterned roller to do what it's supposed to. You'd have to press just the right amount. If you pressed to light, you wouldn't get a complete pattern, but if you pressed too hard, you'd get a blotched pattern. You'd have to make sure not to get too much paint on the roller and wash it out a lot so that the paint didn't get down in the deep parts, and when you got blue paint on the white roller and vice versa. And you'd have to roll it just so to get the right pattern... I don't know. It sounds very difficult to me and I've done several faux wall paintings by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment