Monday, February 8, 2010

How do you become a estimator for construction, dry wall, painting?

THERE IS SOME REALLY GOOD BOOKS THAT COME WITH SOFTWARE.


THEY REALLY MAKE IT EASY TO FILL IN THE BLANKS AND COME UP WITH COST.


I THOUGHT I HAD ONE I COULD GIVE YOU THE NAME OF BUT I DON'T SEE IT, GOOGLE SOME.How do you become a estimator for construction, dry wall, painting?
Oh no dint get me started with estimators. They cost my company soo much money. What am I going to do with 950 feet of track? Please let me know. I lost three bids because of my stupid estimators. They literally just say random numbers! So now I just do my own estimating. Please do not frustrate people like me and be a stupid estimator. Be a PM or something.How do you become a estimator for construction, dry wall, painting?
Know the boss?





It helps if you have done that kind of work before.

No comments:

Post a Comment