Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can someone help me with painting my bedroom? 2 long walls and 2 short walls. One window on each short wall.?

I have new bedding that is a dark brown and blue jacquard print and a matching ceiling light. All the furniture is dark brown. I don't want it to be too dark or too bright and I want the blue to pop in the bedding and not be washed out. I also haven't decided on carpet or ceiling color either. Its our first home and first real decorated bedroom so we want it to be perfect. Please anyone have ideas.Can someone help me with painting my bedroom? 2 long walls and 2 short walls. One window on each short wall.?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think the color called ';rice grain'; (# 6155) would look really great with the bedding that you describe.





You can also take a photo of your room %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Can someone help me with painting my bedroom? 2 long walls and 2 short walls. One window on each short wall.?
ceiling=oyster white, trim = flower pot, wall=favorite tan. To define which carpet you shall use, read these short tips here http://www.bedroomdesign2008.info/jokes_鈥?/a>
I agree with the answer above, Have pale blue walls and then put like, brown canvases on them with blue things on. White ceiling and light or dark wood floor.
pale blue walls, dark wood floor, white ceiling

No comments:

Post a Comment