Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's a good website to find some wall painting idea's? ?

Like color schemes and how to put them all together?What's a good website to find some wall painting idea's? ?
If you go to paint brand websites, they have fun tools on there where you can see different color combinations on houses or in rooms. You can change the colors by clicking on them. It is a lot of fun.





They may even have faux finish examples.





These websites are also set up to help you decide what kind of paint and how much.





Home depot and Lowes now have computers in the stores that you can play with as well as many cards and brocheres with example pictures on them and they are free to take home.What's a good website to find some wall painting idea's? ?
When I was remodeling my room...I went to HGTV for inspiration...Anyway here's some advice...buy a scrapbook, and for three months get together pictures of furniture, colors, fabric samples, and put them all together that way you sort of have an idea of what exactly you want in your room. You could even have a page of the blue prints of how everything will be placed. If you find stuff online print it out also and paste it to your scrapbook. I wish I had more rooms in my house to design. If you need more help and ideas ill be glad to help. Just let me know what kind of style you want for your room and maybe a pic of your room and i will be glad to help. Im not a professional I just like to do that kind of stuff. =.)
hgtv,martha stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment