Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can painting bathroom wall tiles be a success or does the paint eventually peel off?

I've painted my bathroom tiles and they are stile going strong are a few years!





Choose good quality tile paint, ensure the tiles are clean and lightly sanded down first.





I highly recommend it if re-tiling is not an option.Can painting bathroom wall tiles be a success or does the paint eventually peel off?
it does wear off in time sorry to say, I learned that the hard wayCan painting bathroom wall tiles be a success or does the paint eventually peel off?
You can buy proper tile paint and as long as you put primer on them first it will be fine!
Not a good idea
it does work yes, try buying all surface paint, it saves on buying new tiles
B n Q etc sell a tile paint, I have never used it to know how effect it is sorry but that, we would assume, would be alot more affect than standard paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment