Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im painting a big morel thing on my daughters bedroom wall. What type of paint should I use?

Im planning on using a three colours: pink, white, and silver to paint a big *** angel in my daughters bedroom. I wasn't sure what type of paint I should use on the wall... I know Interior paints will work but it will cost me a lot of money to buy 3 different colours for such a small painting. So I need some help. What is my cheapest option?Im painting a big morel thing on my daughters bedroom wall. What type of paint should I use?
You could use acrylic they are pretty cheap but it stains. I paint with acrylic all the time. Good LuckIm painting a big morel thing on my daughters bedroom wall. What type of paint should I use?
you could get 3 cans of cheap spray paint, at home depot ,,,,,,,keep reading.


Spray paint comes a lot of very cool colors including silver





Then shake the can really good to mix it up good


Then go out side and turn the can upside down and press the spray button to let all the air pressure out.


Now you no longer have spray pait, just 3 cans of paint.


Now make a hole in the side of the can at the top and pour out the paint..


dont forget to shake it real good first.


thet only cost 2 or 3 dollars each.
This might not be your cheapest option but Use paint that doesn't smell. Smelly paint is made of chemicals that can stay in the walls long after the smell disappears. These chemicals can also be very harmful. If it doesn't smell, then these chemicals have been omitted.


My aunt and uncle used paint like that when they redid their foyer.
Acrylic craft paint. Michaels and Wal-mart have it. Buy a large water colour brush while you're at it.
  • windows live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment