Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Painting a wall beginner tips? Also what to wear?

I'm about to paint my bedrooms walls light peach, and I took everything off my walls.


But is it necessary to take ALL of the furniture (desk, cabinet, bed) out of the room?


Also can I have some tips as I'm a beginner %26gt;_%26lt;?





THANK YOU in advance!Painting a wall beginner tips? Also what to wear?
You really should take it all out, but it's not always practical to do so (such as a big fish tank)





If you don't take all the furniture out, you will need to move it to the center of the room and cover it with a big plastic tarp so you don't get paint on it. You will also need to either take off all the light switch and plug covers or tape them off with painters tape. Also, you will need to tape of anything else you will not want to get paint on.





I'd advise to wear old clothes, one you don't mind getting ruined if you get paint on them. I'd say to close the door, or turn of the AC and open a window, so you don't have all the fumes too...

No comments:

Post a Comment