Thursday, February 25, 2010

If I'm painting an entire room, should I paint the green accent wall first or the white walls?

I'm painting a room and want to do one wall an accent wall in a dark green color and the rest of the walls white. Should I paint the white walls first or the green wall first? Or it doesn't really matter as long as I'm careful?If I'm painting an entire room, should I paint the green accent wall first or the white walls?
Do the white first, let it dry. When you do the green, you just go over the white if its over sprayed or painted ';over the line';. Less trouble if you do it this way.If I'm painting an entire room, should I paint the green accent wall first or the white walls?
I have never painted any room, but I would think you should paint the green first, that way you don't splatter green onto the white wall. I think it might be easier to cover up a white splatter on green paint than a green splatter on a white wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment