Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where can I find a hardware store in Delhi, like Home Depot, Lowe's? I need to do some painting, wall repair.

I need a store that has a variety of home improvements materials such as paint, tile, electric hardware, etc. Something not so big as Lowe's but that has a variety of tools and hardware. Are there any stores like that in Delhi? If yes, where? I need the address and phone number.Where can I find a hardware store in Delhi, like Home Depot, Lowe's? I need to do some painting, wall repair.
Go to chandi chowk you would get the varieties at cheap price.Where can I find a hardware store in Delhi, like Home Depot, Lowe's? I need to do some painting, wall repair.
better to look into ';YELLOW PAGES'; you will get address as well as phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment