Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I change wall color without painting?

My landlord refuses to let me change the color of my walls from an UGLY dark green to a neutral cream, even after offering to change it back if i decide to leave. What can I do to change to walls? If anyone has a website with steps that's would be great. Thanks so much!How can I change wall color without painting?
There are many different wall decals that you can simply put on and remove with ease. There are many sites, but some of my favorites are whatisblik.com wallnutz.com and allposters.com. Target and JC Penney also have some. It is a fun and different, but temporary, way to glitz up walls. Hope this helps! %26lt;3How can I change wall color without painting?
HGTV has done this by soaking sheets in laundry starch %26amp; water (the old fashioned kind, in a box), and then smoothing them onto the wall (like wallpaper). It just peels off, without leaving any marks, when you need to take it down.......Maybe they have exact directions on HGTV's website. Or you could put dowels on the top %26amp; bottom of sheets and hang them.....
This is an ideea but you can find more on this site(bhg.com)


http://www.bhg.com/decorating/home-accessories/wall-art/art-for-walls/
Don't worry . I have suffered from the same prolbem. I covered up my walls with posters and other things . I would stay far away from anything with even alittle green.
hey,, check it at http://articles-coby.blogspot.com/.. or go to http://interiorhomedecoratingideas.blogspot.com/ fore more details.
You could add alot of big pictures to cool dowm the color...
put up a wall of curtains


wall paper


move

No comments:

Post a Comment