Monday, February 8, 2010

Should I use sharpie on my wall to write or is there actual pens for wall painting?

I want to paint song lyrics on my bedroom wallShould I use sharpie on my wall to write or is there actual pens for wall painting?
I agree with Zepplin Z. Paint pens are the best and you will not have as much trouble painting over them when you want a change. I let my daughter use a Sharpie on her walls a few years back. We've just put a 3rd coat of paint to cover it and it looks like we might need to put another coat.Should I use sharpie on my wall to write or is there actual pens for wall painting?
If you use felt pens or ballpoint it is almost impossible to paint over.


There are paintmarkers for walls, yes,





But why not save yourself some money and get a bit of paint and a brush.. Much cheaper.





Art stores even sell acrylic inks.
There are paint pens called ';painters'; its actual paint in a pen.There great for mirrors, walls, glass any hard surface. You can find them at any local art store or wal-mart in the arts in craft section. have fun good luck
Like the others, I agree don't use a sharpie, get a fine liner brush and thin out your paint- that's the best for writing


Have fun - by the way what song %26amp; design?
Sharpie will work but there are some other options. Sharpie came out with new paint markers so those might work too. There are other markers that have paint instead of ink. It's really whatever you would prefer to use. Its your wall.
You are not to paint on your walls, you will be grounded








This is your mother LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment