Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need some advice on painting one wall in my bedroom. The whole room is painted a very pale pink right now.?

What color would spice up the room but not clash with the light pink? I would prefer a bold color.I need some advice on painting one wall in my bedroom. The whole room is painted a very pale pink right now.?
if its a pale pink you can try a fuc-hsia or a deep brown....


other colours that would go well are deep orange yellows or green.... more on the lime side like the one on answers.yahoo





I myself painted my room chocolate brown and turquoise...I LOVE ITI need some advice on painting one wall in my bedroom. The whole room is painted a very pale pink right now.?
how abt mauve
burgandy looks great for a feature wall in a pink room
chocolate brown





http://www.poshliving.com/catalog/Decor-鈥?/a>
I think black would be it.


I knew some sisters that had their whole bedroom painted black. It was ok.
Check out a color called ';biscay'; by sherwin williams:


http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_鈥?/a>





It's a bright, bold turquoise %26amp; it will look fab with the pink.
deep brown, burnt orange, deep violet depends on the look you're going for. Mid range Grey, some variation on green. Red and green are complimentary so pink and a light green would work well. What color are your linens... take a cue from them.
try mauve or maroon for the headwall. you are gonna love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment