Monday, February 8, 2010

What is the best and easy site for decorative wall painting?

i need to paint my walls easy designs, can anyone help me how to paint it with designs like stripes, i need a good site%26gt;What is the best and easy site for decorative wall painting?
There are lots and lots of sites available, but here's one that's easy to understand and follow. Painting stripes is a very easy technique, but just takes some time. Have fun!





http://www.ehow.com/how_2038186_paint-st鈥?/a>What is the best and easy site for decorative wall painting?
www.behr.com





I found their site to be the best when I was looking for something new. I chose the technique that makes ';sky';, but they have many many options and give you the color codes and all the items you will need.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment